NutriNZ Marine Collagen is made up of premium grade hydrolysed Type II Marine Collagen powder, sourced from the pristine coastal waters of New Zealand.
Collagen is a protein, a glue-like substance that holds the body together. It is the most abundant structural protein in the body and from the age of around 25, our bodies start to rapidly decrease our collagen production levels.
So naturally, adding NutriNZ Marine Collagen to your daily routine is very beneficial in maintaining collagen levels in the body and is well known and research to have the following benefits:
- Promotes collagen production
- Combats the signs and effects of ageing internally and externally
- Supports skin elasticity and ﬁrmness
- Helps strengthen hair and nails
- Supports healthy tissue regeneration
- Strengthens bones and connective tissue, improving mobility
- Helps to regulate sleep patterns
The NutriNZ Advantage:
- The grains of NutriNZ’s extracted Collagen are smaller than what is found in most other brands which is important as it helps it to be absorbed faster.
- Collagen tissues such as skin, bone and scales constitute about 30 percent of marine fish processing waste. So utilising this extremely beneficial aspect of marine fish helps to offset what is perceived as waste in the fishing industry.
NutriNZ Marine Collagen is sourced from the pristine coastal waters of New Zealand. Monitored and regulated by the New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (MAF) to ensure the industry is not only sustainable, but also environmentally responsible.
It is GMP manufactured and laboratory quality tested. During storage and shipment, precautions are taken to ensure that product quality is maintained. Each package is giving a batch number to enable trace back.
Trusted for over 20 years. Pure and natural sourced ingredients produced in New Zealand combined with rigorous testing and manufacturing standards guarantee the quality, efficacy and safety of all NutriNZ products.