NutriNZ Deer Antler Velvet is rich with bioactive components, so it is no surprise it has been so successfully used for numerous ailments, both for short-term relief and long-term maintenance:
- Ageing: While the ageing process is inevitable, deer antler velvet can be used as an anti-ageing aid, providing support for joint function, blood health, cholesterol, and tissue damage.
- Athletic performance: Deer antler velvet is widely used by athletes to support improved performance. More and more athletes are looking to deer velvet as a training aid, a promoter of recovery after physical activity and injury, and injury prevention through strengthening.
- Healthy joint function: As well as providing support for joint health and mobility, deer velvet helps improve bone strength.
- Immune function: Deer Antler Velvet has been used for thousands of years to boost the body’s natural defences by supporting healthy immune function.
- Support for growth: A range of factors in deer velvet help support the growth and development of children, as well as enhancing the immune system and supporting mental ability.
- Vitality: For all members of the family, deer antler velvet can improve the oxygen carrying components of the blood, aiding in mental sharpness and endurance.
- Pets: For companion animals, the anti-inflammatory and immune function benefits of deer velvet help in the treatment of osteoarthritis, and assist with recovery following surgery.
The NutriNZ Advantage:
- Clean sourced – our New Zealand sourced deer antler velvet is free of GMO and pesticides. And there is no alcohol used!
- 100% pure and undiluted – no chemicals are used during manufacturing (unlike many other products)
- From happy free range deer – New Zealand deer roam on wide open pastures, eating only natural herbs and grasses.
- Produced via unique centrifuge process – to get the optimal biochemical matrix.
- Freeze dried at very low temperatures – ensures highest biological activity.
- Controlled process from farm to bottle – monitored by the National Velvetting Standards Body (NVSB).
Due to the special extraction method used in the production of this Deer Antler Spray, users can expect to gain the benefit of a full growth factor matrix! Plus, you can be sure to get the most potent product – as no chemicals, heat, or alcohol is used during processing.
In New Zealand, deer antler velvet is sourced humanely and each procedure is monitored and supervised by a veterinarian that is licensed and trained by the National Velvetting Standards Body (NVSB). These procedures are performed in government-licensed facilities in compliance with a strict code of practice that confirms these animals are unharmed and that essential hygiene standards are followed. The process is quick and designed to minimise stress for the deer. The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF) and the New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA) regulate the processing of deer antler velvet.
NutriNZ Deer Antler Velvet is GMP manufactured and laboratory quality tested. During storage and shipment, precautions are taken to ensure that product quality is maintained. Each package is giving a batch number to enable trace back.
Trusted for over 20 years. Pure and natural sourced ingredients produced in New Zealand combined with rigorous testing and manufacturing standards guarantee the quality, efficacy and safety of all NutriNZ products.