NutriNZ Deer Antler Velvet Spray is rich with bioactive components, so it is no surprise it has been so successfully used for numerous ailments, both for short-term relief and long-term maintenance:
- Ageing: While the ageing process is inevitable, deer antler velvet can be used as an anti-ageing aid, providing support for joint function, blood health, cholesterol, and tissue damage.
- Athletic performance: Deer antler velvet is widely used by athletes to support improved performance. More and more athletes are looking to deer velvet as a training aid, a promoter of recovery after physical activity and injury, and injury prevention through strengthening.
- Healthy joint function: As well as providing support for joint health and mobility, deer velvet helps improve bone strength.
- Immune function: Deer Antler Velvet has been used for thousands of years to boost the body’s natural defences by supporting healthy immune function.
- Support for growth: A range of factors in deer velvet help support the growth and development of children, as well as enhancing the immune system and supporting mental ability.
- Vitality: For all members of the family, deer antler velvet can improve the oxygen carrying components of the blood, aiding in mental sharpness and endurance.
The NutriNZ Advantage:
Clean sourced – our New Zealand sourced deer antler velvet is free of GMO and pesticides.
From happy free range deer – New Zealand deer roam on wide open pastures, eating only natural herbs and grasses.
Controlled process from farm to bottle – monitored by the National Velvetting Standards Body (NVSB).
The 75:1 Extract Ratio – One of the Strongest In the Market! Our Deer Antler Velvet Extract contains 100% natural concentrated growth factors, providing a powerful bioactive range of active ingredients. We use a proprietary cold-extraction process which preserves the heat sensitive micro nutrients found naturally in Deer Antler Velvet providing a 75:1 Extract Ratio. That means it takes 75 kilograms of fresh deer antler velvet to make one kilogram of our extract.
Blue Tinted Glass – The Perfect Packaging for this Superior Product! Our aim is to offer you products with exceptional quality. With respect to ingredients, naturalness, potency, taste, storage life and other important criteria, these should comply with the highest quality criteria. We wish to hand over our Deer Antler Velvet Spray to you in such a way that the special quality is completely maintained over a longer time period. Comparable packaging materials limit this requirement as they are not sufficiently able to protect sensitive products from the quality lessening influences of light.
No Alcohol Is Used! We do not use any type of alcohol during the extraction process. It is commonly found among inferior deer antler sprays that alcohol is used during the extraction process. However, we have found that there are safer and more appropriate ways to extract the active growth factors and other critical components from the deer antler.
Heat Free Extraction! We also do not use heat when we extract the active compounds from deer antler as it can compromise some of the components during the process. This leads to reduced potency, and bioavailability. Instead, we deliver a Deer Antler Spray that is produced using a cold-pressed technique.
98% Bio-availability Rating! We are able to provide a Deer Antler Spray product with a 98% bioavailability rating. This is impressive compared to other deer antler liquids on the market. With this in mind, a much more potent concentration of IGF-1 is available to you. The body also more readily absorbs these components and the benefits are significantly enhanced compared to a product with a lower bioavailability rating.
Due to the special extraction method used in the production of this Deer Antler Spray, users can expect to gain the benefit of a full growth factor matrix! The liposomal based spray is easily absorbed into the body. Simply spray into your mouth and experience the benefits that come with the use of a Deer Antler Spray. Plus, with NutriNZ, customers can be sure that they get the most potent product – as no chemicals, heat, or alcohol is used during processing.
In New Zealand, deer antler velvet is sourced humanely and each procedure is monitored and supervised by a veterinarian that is licensed and trained by the National Velvetting Standards Body (NVSB). These procedures are performed in government-licensed facilities in compliance with a strict code of practice that confirms these animals are unharmed and that essential hygiene standards are followed. The process is quick and designed to minimise stress for the deer. The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF) and the New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA) regulate the processing of deer antler velvet.
NutriNZ Deer Antler Velvet is GMP manufactured and laboratory quality tested. During storage and shipment, precautions are taken to ensure that product quality is maintained. Each package is giving a batch number to enable trace back.
Trusted for over 20 years. Pure and natural sourced ingredients produced in New Zealand combined with rigorous testing and manufacturing standards guarantee the quality, efficacy and safety of all NutriNZ products.