Soothes Throat Irritations, Natural Oral Care, Immune Support
30 ml (95 Servings) – High Strength
NutriNZ Propolis Throat Spray combines nature’s powerful defence: New Zealand Bee Propolis and Certified UMF 15+ Manuka Honey with powerful natural plant extracts (aniseed fruit/seed oil, myrrh oil, clove oil and peppermint oil).
This convenient spray provides instant and targeted relief from a dry mouth, scratchy throat relief while working deeper within the body to strengthen the immune system.
NutriNZ Propolis Throat Spray is a convenient spray made with New Zealand Propolis immune sustainably sourced from an unpolluted natural environment in the South Island of New Zealand and formulated with Certified UMF 15+ Manuka Honey and powerful plant extracts. .Immune Throat Spray is now Propolis Throat Spray.
Research has shown that dietary supplements helps to support the immune system and provides protection from free radical damage. Plus, the convenient small bottle makes it easy to carry during the day and offers everyday benefits such as:
- soothing throat irritations
- alcohol free
- supporting respiratory health
- maintaining oral hygiene
- Fresh breath (thanks to the peppermint oil).
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- People allergic to bees or bee products may experience allergic reactions.
The NutriNZ Advantage:
NutriNZ’s raw Propolis comes from the nectar of the Manuka flower in the pristine forests of New Zealand’s South Island. Research shows that New Zealand Propolis has the highest readings of flavonoids (antioxidants) compared to Propolis from around the world.
NutriNZ Propolis Throat Spray works synergistically:
- Propolis from UMF 15+ Certified Manuka Honey is a beautiful natural product, well-researched, and shown to be rich in antimicrobial and antiviral properties.
- Illicium verum (Aniseed) fruit/seed oil is used in traditional Chinese and folk medicine to treat respiratory infections, nausea, constipation, and other digestive issues.
- Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) oil is high in antioxidants, including eugenol, which can help reduce oxidative stress. It promotes oral health, thanks to its antimicrobial properties, which can help to kill harmful bacteria.
- Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine. Scientists are now testing the oil’s potential uses for pain, infections, and skin sores. Third party lab tested to ensure our products never contain pesticide residue or nasty chemicals.
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil has been used for thousands of years by natives of Europe and Asia, not only for its minty taste, but to provide relief from clogged sinuses, bacterial infections, headaches & migraines, and digestive upsets.
- Blue Tinted Glass – The Perfect Packaging for this Superior Product! We aim to offer you products with exceptional quality – and by using a blue tinted glass for this spray, we are ensuring the quality and biologically active components are protected.
NutriNZ Propolis Throat Spray is GMP manufactured and laboratory quality tested. During storage and shipment, precautions are taken to ensure that product quality is maintained. Each package is given a batch number to enable traceback.
Trusted for over 20 years. Pure and naturally sourced ingredients produced in New Zealand, combined with rigorous testing and manufacturing standards, guarantee the quality, efficacy, and safety of all NutriNZ products.
New Zealand bee propolis extract
Certified UMF 15+ Manuka Honey
Illicium verum (Aniseed) fruit/seed oil
Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) oil
Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil
Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil
Contains: purified water, potassium sorbate,non gmo vegetable glycerin
Free from: pesticides and GMOs.
Contains no: artificial ingredients, all star ingredient, artificial flavours, colours, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, dairy or gluten.
Adults: Shake well, and spray (carefully) into the mouth or throat by pumping 2-3 times. Cough Syrup is now Propolis Cough Syrup .
Bee Propolis is nature’s ultimate protector and the hive’s immune system. Propolis may cause allergic reactions in allergy sufferers. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Not suitable for children under two years of age. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month. Store in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness. Do not use product is safety seal is broken.
Please note that the above are recommended daily intakes, which can be doubled during periods of severe health problems.
Give your immune system an injection of bee propolis every day. This high-end component contains antioxidants and immune boosters to help your immune system. Bees have dozens of beneficial compounds that contain vitamins, minerals and a number of antioxidants. Certified paleo, certified gluten-free and organic. Free to consume any artificial colours / preservatives or other fillers such as alcohol, gluten gummy food, GM products, refined foods, or refined sugar. Canadian manufactured.
Where is Manuka honey sourced from?
The Manuka tree is native to New Zealand, and a variety of Italian and Carniolan honey bees collect the nectar from it, producing the distinctive Manuka honey.
How can you be sure the honey is purely Manuka nectar and not a mix with other flora?
We first ensure the bees are placed in manuka-dense areas and make sure placement is when the trees are starting to flower (when few other flora do). It is also in a bee’s nature to stick with one nectar source until depleted. Then to check, we, of course, test our honey’s pollen count.
What does the term ‘active’ Manuka honey mean?
Manuka honey is renowned for its antibacterial properties (which makes it widely used for healing and wound care). These antibacterial properties are down to the Methylglyoxal (aka, MGO, MG) content, measured in parts per million (ppm). The higher the level, the more influential the honey.
What is propolis Throat Spray Good for?
Your bodyguard in a bottle: Propolis Throat Spray provides the other immune boosting compounds and immune protection you need. Bees propolis protect the natural ecosystem and the hives immune systems from disease. It was originally developed as an antibacterial agent that helped combat colds as well as rheumatism.
Is propolis spray good for sore throat?
It is famous in history because of its antibiotic-healing capabilities and is used even by Egyptian children in the process of mammalization. Its mild numbing effects are noticeable. So the bee propolis throat spray is likely to relieve discomfort as well as fight viral infections.
Can you swallow propolis spray?
Spray twice per ounce (0.5-ml). Add a gulp of water.
How often can I use propolis spray?
Our propolis spray is taken three to four times daily. If you experience stress, apply up to 5 times a day for 5 minutes. consult with health care professional.