How to take it:
Add 1 scoop (5g) of MIP Colostrum Day Boost, and stir it into just about anything (scoop included).
For example stir into milk, tea, coffee, juices, smoothies, water, muesli, porridge, and yogurt – to name a few! This makes it easy to fit into your daily routine.
Benefits of the key ingredients:
MIP Day Boost Blend contains 15 core ingredients: MIP Colostrum, Manuka Honey Powder, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B7, B9, C, D3, E, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Inulin, and Probiotics, all to help strengthen and support the body in its daily function.
It is the only 100% natural source of vital growth factors that cannot be laboratory reproduced. It is also perfectly compatible with the human body and readily absorbed and contains all the natural nutrients you need for optimal health and vitality:
- Supports & balances the immune system.
- Assists in fighting foreign invaders such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
- Supports respiratory health.
- Natural growth factors and amino acids help rejuvenate the body and mind.
- Helps protect and nourish the gut where over 70% of the immune system resides.
- Supports the gut’s natural repair process, restoring normal function.
- Helps with nutrient uptake and bowel problems.
- Improves tissue building and helps athletes with recovery.
- Support re-growth of lean muscle after physical exercise.
- Helps reduce chronic aches and soothes painful joints
- Helps improve energy levels and general vitality.
Manuka Honey Powder:
Manuka is New Zealand’s native honey that has been proven to contain powerful medicinal properties:
- Rich in antimicrobial and antiviral properties, manuka honey can help to fight off harmful bacteria and viruses, thus reducing the risk of both bacterial and viral infections.
- Scientists have proven that Manuka Honey is rich in powerful antioxidants. This helps to protect against oxidative stress and cellular damage.
- It has also been found that due to these antioxidants, Manuka Honey can help strengthen the immune system.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Manuka Honey are beneficial for conditions like arthritis, especially when combined with Colostrum, which together can bring you a greater level of relief.
- Another important benefit of Manuka Honey is the ability to promote oral health.
Vitamins & Minerals (micronutrients):
- Vitamin B1 enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- Vitamin B2 helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It plays a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply.
- Vitamin B3 is used to reduce cholesterol levels and therefore lower your risk of heart disease. It has a wide range of uses in the body, helping functions in the digestive system, skin, and nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 is significant to protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. Your body cannot produce vitamin B6, making a balanced diet and/or supplementation important.
- Biotin helps your body convert food into energy. It is also commonly used to improve hair, skin and nail strength and quality.
- Vitamin E has been linked to preventing coronary heart disease, supporting immune function, preventing inflammation, promoting eye health, and even lowering the risk of cancer.
- Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that cannot be produced naturally by the body. It is a strong antioxidant and helps with high blood pressure and heart disease risk factors, as well as improving iron absorption and boosting immunity.
- Vitamin D3 helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. It helps maintain the health of bones and teeth, supports the health of the immune system, brain, and nervous system, and supports lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Folic Acid acts by helping the body produce and maintain new cells. In particular, red blood cell formation is dependent upon adequate levels of this vitamin.
- Zinc is necessary for a healthy immune system. It helps stimulate the activity of at least 100 different enzymes.
- Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. It is commonly known to help with exercise/fitness recovery.
- Iron plays a vital role in the immune system function and maintaining healthy iron levels helps eliminating fatigue.
- Calcium is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body takes calcium from bones, weakening them in the process.
- Bacillus Coagulant is a probiotic that can help regulate cholesterol levels, IBS and arthritis.
- Inulin is a soluble fibre found in many plants. Your gut bacteria convert it into short-chain fatty acids improving digestive health.
Download your FREE MIP Colostrum eBook ‘The New Zealand Advantage‘ –click here
Read more about the ‘Major Bioactive Components’ found in MIP Colostrum in our Article archive – click here.
MIP Colostrum is made under internationally recognised HACCP Principles and Good Manufacturing Practices. Wherever possible NutriNZ sources active ingredients from New Zealand origin and raw ingredients are sourced from quality controlled and regulated New Zealand suppliers. It is New Zealand laboratory quality tested. During storage and shipment, precautions are taken to ensure that product quality is maintained. Each package is giving a batch number to enable trace back.
Trusted for over 20 years. Pure and natural sourced ingredients produced in New Zealand combined with rigorous testing and manufacturing standards guarantee the quality, efficacy and safety of all NutriNZ products.