MIP Day Boost is EASY and versatile – you choose how to take it. 1 scoop can be stirred into just about anything. Eg: juices, smoothies, water, muesli, porridge and yoghurt – to name a few! This makes it easy to fit into your daily routine.
The Advantage of New Zealand MIP Colostrum:
- Year round outdoor grass fed – ensuring nutritious colostrum from robust and healthy cows.
- Clean source – from healthy cows, free of pesticides, antibiotics and synthetic hormones.
- 100% pure and undiluted – many others dilute colostrum with up to 80% skim milk powder – we do not!
- Same day processed – ensures highest biological activity compared to batch frozen colostrum.
More MIP Colostrum Products:
MIP Colostrum, Chewable Tablets
MIP Colostrum, Powder 80g
MIP Colostrum, Powder 500g
MIP Colostrum, Vege-Caps
The rich and enhanced biological activity of MIP Colostrum is readily absorbed by the body, giving you powerful benefits, naturally:
- Strengthen & Maintain Your Immune System
- Support Your Digestion and Gastrointestinal Health
- Fight the Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Boost Your Energy Levels
- Optimize Your Performance and Build Lean Muscle
- Reduce Your Joint Pain and Sooth Arthritis
- Lower Your Blood Pressure Levels
- Reduce and Combat Your Allergies
- Your Natural Anti-Aging Secret
- Help Your Body Manage Weight
- Reduce Stress Levels
- Increase Your Nutrient Absorption Rate
Bovine Colostrum is the only form of Colostrum that is not species specific. In other words, it can significantly benefit all mammals, including humans. Because calves are born without immunity to airborne, disease-causing organisms, their mother’s Colostrum must contain many immune and health factors. As a result, bovine Colostrum has 10 – 21 times the factors of human Colostrum, making it the richest source of Colostrum available. It is the only 100% natural source of vital growth and healing factors and cannot be laboratory reproduced.
Read more about the benefits of MIP Colostrum in our Article section.
Manuka is New Zealand Manuka honey that has been proven to contain powerful medicinal properties:
- Rich in antimicrobial and antiviral properties, manuka honey can help fight harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Scientists have proven that Manuka Honey is rich inpowerful antioxidants. This helps to protect against oxidative stress and cellular damage.
- It also promotesoral health.
Vitamins & Minerals (micronutrients):
- Vitamin B1 enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for metabolism and plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- Vitamin B2 helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It plays a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply.
- Vitamin B3 reducescholesterol levels and therefore lowers your risk of heart disease. It has many uses in the body, helping functions in the digestive, skin, and nervous systems.
- Vitamin B6 is significant to protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters.
- Biotin is commonly used to improve hair, skin and nail strength and quality.
- Vitamin E has been linked to preventing coronary heart disease, supporting immune function, preventing inflammation, promoting eye health, and even lowering cancer risk.
- Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that cannot be produced naturally by the body. It is a potent antioxidant and helps with high blood pressure and heart disease risk factors, improving iron absorption and boosting immunity.
- Vitamin D3 helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. It helps maintain the health of bones and teeth, supports the health of the immune system, brain, and nervous system, and supports lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Folic Acid acts by helping the body produce and maintain new cells. In particular, red blood cell formation depends upon adequate levels of this vitamin.
- Zinc is necessary for a healthy immune system. It helps stimulate the activity of at least 100 different enzymes.
- Magnesium is essential for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. It is commonly known to help with exercise/fitness recovery.
- Iron plays a vital role in the immune system’s function, and maintaining healthy iron levels helps eliminate fatigue.
- Calcium is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles and bone. If there is insufficient calcium in the blood, the body takes calcium from bones, weakening them in the process.
- Bacillus Coagulant is a probiotic that can help regulate cholesterol levels, IBS and arthritis.
- Inulin is a soluble fibre found in many plants. Your gut bacteria convert it into short-chain fatty acids improving digestive health.
MIP Colostrum is made under internationally recognized HACCP Principles and Good Manufacturing Practices. Wherever possible NutriNZ sources active ingredients from New Zealand origin and raw ingredients are sourced from quality-controlled and regulated New Zealand suppliers. It is New Zealand laboratory quality tested. During storage and shipment, precautions are taken to ensure that product quality is maintained. Each package is given a batch number to enable traceback.
Trusted for over 20 years. Pure and naturally sourced ingredients produced in New Zealand combined with rigorous testing and manufacturing standards guarantee the quality, efficacy and safety of all NutriNZ products.