NutriNZ Deer Antler Velvet is rich in bioactive components, so it is no surprise it has been so successfully used for numerous ailments, both for short-term relief and long-term maintenance:
- Ageing: While the aging process is inevitable, deer antler velvet can be an anti-aging aid, supporting joint function, blood health, cholesterol, and tissue damage.
- Athletic performance: Deer antler velvet is widely used by athletes to support improved performance. More and more athletes are looking to deer velvet as a training aid, a promoter of recovery after physical activity and injury, and injury prevention through strengthening.
- Healthy joint function: As well as providing support for joint health and mobility, deer velvet helps improve bone strength.
- Heart health: Deer Antler Velvet helps manage hypertension and heart disease by increasing red blood cell generation and improving circulation to various tissues.
- Immune function: Deer Antler Velvet has been used for thousands of years to boost the body’s natural defences by supporting healthy immune function, cardiovascular health, and blood cell production.
- Vitality: Deer antler velvet can help improve the oxygen-carrying components of the blood, aiding in mental sharpness and endurance.
- Pets: For companion animals, deer velvet’s anti-inflammatory and immune function benefit help treat osteoarthritis and assist with recovery following surgery.
Read more about the benefits of this product in our Article section.
The NutriNZ Advantage:
- Clean sourced – our New Zealand-sourced deer antler velvet is free of GMOs and pesticides.
- 100% pure and undiluted – no chemicals are used during manufacturing (unlike many other products)
- From happy free-range deer – New Zealand deer roam on vast open pastures, eating only natural herbs and grasses.
- Collected at the peak of potency, at 60 days old – when harvested at this time, it contains a complex biochemical matrix that includes a full spectrum of natural growth factors, saturated fatty acids, minerals, glycosaminoglycans, phospholipids, components of the extracellular matrix and the complete range of amino acids.
- Produced via a unique centrifuge process – to provide you the optimal biochemical matrix.
- Freeze-dried at shallow temperatures – ensures the highest biological activity.
In New Zealand, deer antler velvet is sourced humanely, and each procedure is monitored and supervised by a veterinarian licensed and trained by the National Velvetting Standards Body (NVSB). These procedures are performed in government-licensed facilities in compliance with a strict code of practice that confirms these animals are unharmed and those essential hygiene standards are followed. The process is quick and designed to minimize stress for the deer. The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF) and the New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA) regulate the processing of deer antler velvet.
NutriNZ Deer Antler Velvet is GMP manufactured and laboratory quality tested. During storage and shipment, precautions are taken to ensure that product quality is maintained. Each package is given a batch number to enable traceback.
Trusted for over 20 years. Pure and naturally sourced ingredients produced in New Zealand combined with rigorous testing and manufacturing standards guarantee the quality, efficacy and safety of all NutriNZ products.