NutriNZ Deer Antler Velvet Spray is rich in bioactive components, so it is no surprise it has been so successfully used for numerous ailments, both for short-term relief and long-term maintenance:
- Ageing: While the ageing process is inevitable, deer antler velvet can be an anti-aging aid, supporting joint function, blood health, cholesterol, regrow tissue and tissue damage.
- Athletic performance: Deer antler velvet is widely used by athletes to support improved performance. More and more athletes are looking to deer velvet as a training aid, a promoter of recovery after physical performance and injury, and injury prevention through strengthening.
- Healthy joint function: As well as providing support for joint health and mobility, deer velvet helps improve bone strength.
- Heart Health: Deer Antler Velvet helps manage hypertension and heart disease by increasing red blood cell generation and improving circulation to various tissues.
- Immune function: Deer Antler Velvet has been used for thousands of years to boost the body’s natural defences by supporting a healthy immune system, cardiovascular health, and blood cell production
- Vitality: Deer antler velvet can help improve the oxygen-carrying components of the blood, aiding in mental sharpness and endurance.
Read more about the benefits of this product in our Article section.
The NutriNZ Advantage:
- Clean sourced – our New Zealand-sourced deer antler velvet is free of GMOs and pesticides.
- From happy free-range deer – New Zealand deer roam on vast open pastures, eating only natural herbs and grasses.
- Collected at the peak of potency, at 60 days old – when harvested at this time, it contains a complex biochemical matrix that includes a full spectrum of natural growth factors, saturated fatty acids, minerals, glycosaminoglycans, phospholipids, components of the extracellular matrix and the complete range of amino acids.
- One of the Strongest In the Market! – made using proprietary cold process technology to preserve the heat-sensitive micronutrients found in New Zealand Deer Antler Velvet. The liposomal-based spray is easily absorbed into the body.
- Blue Tinted Glass – The Perfect Packaging for this Superior Product! We aim to offer you products of exceptional quality. These should comply with the highest quality criteria concerning ingredients, naturalness, potency, taste, storage life and other critical criteria. We wish to hand over our Deer Antler Velvet Spray to you so that the special quality is completely maintained over a more extended period. Comparable packaging materials limit this requirement as they cannot protect sensitive products from the quality-lessening influences of light.
In New Zealand, deer antler velvet is sourced humanely, and each procedure is monitored and supervised by a veterinarian licensed and trained by the National Velvetting Standards Body (NVSB). These procedures are performed in government-licensed facilities in compliance with a strict code of practice that confirms these animals are unharmed and those essential hygiene standards are followed. The process is quick and designed to minimize stress for the deer. The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF) and the New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA) regulate the processing of deer antler velvet.
NutriNZ Deer Antler Velvet is GMP manufactured and laboratory quality tested. During storage and shipment, precautions are taken to ensure that product quality is maintained. Each package is given a batch number to enable traceback.
Trusted for over 20 years. Pure and naturally sourced ingredients produced in New Zealand combined with rigorous testing and manufacturing standards guarantee the quality, efficacy and safety of all NutriNZ products.